Basic Occupational Safety and Health for SO2
Basic Occupational Safety & Health (BOSH), is a 40-hour OSH training course prescribed by the DOLE in compliance to DOLE DO-198-18 and the Occupational Safety and Health Standards (OSHS) Rule 1030, to accredit Safety Officers. The course includes:
- Listing of the provisions in the OSH Standards that applies to your industry;
- Identifying the factors that lead to accidents and work-related illnesses (HIRAC);
- Preparing comprehensive checklists for effective safety inspections;
- Enumerating the steps for effective accident investigations;
- Preparing OSH-Administrative Reportorial Requirements;
- Outlining the components of a health and safety program.