ADVANCE OSH TRAINING
This is Safety Systems of Work (SSW). A 16-hour in-depth discussion of the different safety systems that exist in a workplace or process. The key to making safe systems self-operational is the Work Permit Form. It serves as a checklist which outlines risks based on hazards identified, and assists the safety officer to control these systematically.
Why Take SSW Module?
When you want to see how seasoned safety professionals apply systems safety in their workplace, this module will help you connect the dots. Hazards exist in Confined Spaces, Hot Works, Chemical Handling, Excavations, Mechanical and Electrical Systems, and many more. Planning an approach to deal with the multitude of hazards put together can be taxing. This is where the experience and the systematic approach of our speaker, Engr. Ceasar Montesclaros, comes in to play. The author of the book “Safety In The Workplace: Guidelines to Safety Systems of Work”, will share his expertise in the matter and take health and safety to the next level. Each person will be entitled to one copy of the book.
Book on “Safety In The Workplace: Guidelines To Safety Systems of Work”
Author: Engr. Ceasar S. Montesclaros Jr.
Who can take SSW module
- All Safety Officers (SO1, SO2, SO3, SO4)
- Safety Program developers and evaluators
- Systems Engineers, Productions Heads, Logistics Personnel, Quality Control Staff
- ISO Lead Auditors
- Company Auditors and related personnel
- Company Executives, Training Directors, HR Managers, Department Heads and Supervisors
- COO (Children Of Owners of Family Businesses)
- Those who want to venture into a career in safety.
- Individuals who have a passion for safety and health.
Registration and Payment
- This 16-hour online safety training is an in-depth discussion of the different safety systems that exist in a workplace or process. It serves as a checklist which outlines risks based on hazards identified, and assists the safety officer to control these systematically.
- Training hours is from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Training Fee: PhP 2,600.00
- Book by Engr. Ceasar Montesclaros – “Safety In The Workplace: Guidelines to Safety Systems of Work”
- Training certificate to be sent via postal mail.
- Valid government ID
- Digital 2×2 ID picture
- Good internet connection
- Proof of payment (For payments made through direct bank transfer)
Registration is completed upon submission of:
- Valid Government ID
- Digital 2×2 ID picture