PRESCRIBED FIRST AID TRAININGS
Emergency first aid training is a one-day (8-hour) training course designed for participants of the low, medium, and high-risk establishments with nine (9) and below workers where participants are provided with knowledge on day-to-day emergencies that laypersons may encounter until full medical treatment is available.
OTHER FIRST AID TRAININGS
Upon the successful completion of this course, each participant will be knowledgeable of the following topics:
- Introduction to First Aid
- Emergency Action Principles
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Common Emergencies
Who can take Emergency First Aid Course?
Low, Medium and High-Risk establishments with nine (9) and below workers
Owners of Micro Enterprises
Individuals who have a passion for safety & health.
Registration and Payment
- 8 hour Face to Face First Aid training with Examination that is designed for low, medium, and high-risk establishments with 9 and below workers.
- Training hours is from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Training Fee: PhP 1,900.00
- A 3-year validity period training certificate to be sent via postal mail
- Identification Card
- First Aid Kit
- Other Requirements:
- Valid government ID
- Digital 2×2 ID picture (Make sure to upload your clear copy of photo. This will be used for your ID)
- Proof of payment (For payments made through direct bank transfer)
Registration is completed upon submission of:
- Valid Government ID
- Digital 2×2 ID picture