ADVANCE OSH TRAININGS
Why Take the SPA Course?
- Safety and health management systems can greatly reduce the number and severity of work related accidents and illnesses. Managers and employees can work together to identify workplace hazards and potentially dangerous conditions.
- Take a proactive approach: Develop and implement processes, procedures and programs that
- The benefits: fewer lost work days, lower workers’ compensation costs and higher employee morale and productivity.
Who can take the SPA Course?
All Safety Officers (SO1, SO2, SO3, SO4)
Safety Program developers and evaluators.
Systems Engineers, Productions Heads, Logistics Personnel, Quality Control Staff.
ISO Lead Auditors.
Company Auditors and related personnel.
Company Executives, Training Directors, HR Managers, Department Heads and Supervisors.
COO (Children Of Owners of Family Businesses)
Those who want to venture into a career in safety.
Individuals who have a passion for safety and health.
Registration and Payment
- 4-day (32-hour) seminar prescribed by the DOLE for a person to become a Qualified Safety Officer 3 (SO3).
- Training hours is from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Training Fee: PhP 3,600.00
Training certificate to be sent via postal mail
Soft copy of training materials
Soft copy of Yellow Book
- Other Requirements:
Valid government ID
Digital 2×2 ID picture
- Proof of payment (For payments made through direct bank transfer
Good internet connection
Registration is completed upon submission of:
- Valid Government ID
- Digital 2×2 ID picture